Thursday, November 17, 2011

pregnancy pic!

So on our way to my doctor's appointment last week, Devin reminded me that we dont have any pictures of me pregnant with Abigial yet, so since i was finally dressed up in something other than sweatpants ( i mean, bedrest isnt really any fun in jeans, hehe) we snapped a quick pic of me and my little darling :) not sure if its because im having a girl, or because ive lost alot of weight since my last baby, but i definetly feel "small" for 20+ weeks..but this week ive starting showing more and am excited :) and she is kicking like crazy this week!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww! You look so cute! Cant wait to meet little miss A!
    (side note: I typed awww on my phone and spell check changed it to "asses"
    Good thing i caught it! :) )

    ReplyDelete

Followers